Thursday, February 21, 2013

Welcome to Welcome to the BOOM Room

Welcome to the boom room


Hey everyone! This is Debbie and since this is my first blog I just wanted to tell y'all a little about myself. My name is Deborah Carlson and I'm 11 years old. My birthday is October 25, 2001. My fave things to do during my free time are play with my cat, take a nap, or play video games. I'm doing this blog because I had a very traumatic experience in the fourth grade so I'm going to try to help other kids in elementary and junior high avoid what I had to go through or show them how to fix it. I'm in fifth grade now and I'm going to try to start posting videos. [ As soon as i learn how.] Until next time I'll see you...   In The Boom Room.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie. I'm your mom's friend Prudy. I'm so proud of you for wanting to help other kids. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie! You are such a blessing and make your mom so proud. I can't wait to read more of your blogs! <3 Ms. Momo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so proud of you Debbie! I look forward to reading sharing your blog with those lil girls I love so much!

    ReplyDelete